HW 3.4 Using Video Segment 7.1 to Learn about Vocabulary
|Learning Outcome||Pedagogical Intent||Student Position|
Develop knowledge and skills to construct learning environments that support development of English language proficiency: literacy, academic, and cognitive development.
Due: Session #
Teachers can identify and develop strategies for teaching vocabulary.
Students have learned about creating a literacy-forcused classroom and the importance of developing vocabulary
- For this homework you will watch a video on teaching and learning vocabulary.
- To access the video click on this video link.
- This takes you to the screen where you have watched videos for the assessment course.
- Scroll down to where it says 7.1 Second Language Vocabulary Development. To the right, there are a list of videos to watch for this assignment. Click on the first one that is labeled "Vocabulary". \
- Scroll to the top of the page to press play on the video and watch it.
- Using Active Viewing Guide HW 3.4, take notes on the video.